Sunday, January 2, 2011

Coochy Rash-Free Shaving Cream Gets Rave Reviews!

  I've been a Pure Romance consultant for almost 4 years now & I can say without a doubt that Coochy is my personal best seller! I get emails, calls, & texts all the time from women that need more Coochy & usually they buy it in bulk. So when I was trying to think of what I could do differently in 2011, "Free Coochy" immediately popped in my head! Everyone loves the stuff, so why not give away as much of it for free as I possibly can?!  All you have to do is host a Pure Romance party with me and you could get up to six 8oz bottles of Coochy absolutely free! That's a 1 year supply of Coochy, which would cost you $108 + tax for FREE!


Are you one of the few that has yet to hear about Coochy?!
 Here's what customers are saying:

 It's the best shave lotion EVER. I've tried no less than 20 different products and none of them come close to Coochy.            - Janice J.
I love the fact that when you lather it on, it stays on your legs (or whatever you are shaving) other stuff just slides right off. And it super moisturizing! - April A.
 I love coochy for its MANY different uses. It's the only thing I can shave with bc my skin is so sensitive. My boyfriend has been known to use it & I have used it as conditioner numerous times. Coochy is by far the best PR product.           - Brittany W.
 It's the best to use down here in el paso bc of the dry weather here and my skin stays dry and sensitive and thats the only thing i can use and not have irritation and bumps. also i learned that i can use it as a conditioner for my hair, and works great. its the best stuff i have ever used and will only use coochy. - Amanda A.
 Great Moisturizer, Shaving Lotion, and Conditioner! Its a 3 in 1!! I'm hooked!!! Being a mom, having a product that is simple, efficient, and reliable is a major plus!! And to top it all off. . the Pomegranate smells awesome! My husband commented this morning on how good my hair smelled!! ;) - Michelle B.
Are you interested in hosting your own Pure Romance party so you can get FREE COOCHY? 
Email me BrookeRash@pureromance.com or
          Send me a message on facebook- facebook.com/BrookeRash

      

No comments:

Post a Comment