Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Lubrication 101

I am shocked at the amount of women that I talk to at my parties that do NOT use a lubricant. After being a Pure Romance consultant for over 3 years I couldn't even fathom the thought of going without a good lubricant. Then, I put myself in my customers shoes by remembering what I knew about sex before I stepped into the world of Pure Romance. My ONLY previous experience with lubrication was with KY Warming Mist and let's just say that night didn't have a very happy ending. Fortunately, Pure Romance has an incredible line of lubricants that are both safe & effective. Why a line of lubricants you ask? If I were to ask 10 women what brand of makeup they used I would probably get 10 various answers. You get my point.



Why do I need to use a lubricant?
There are many reasons why every woman should be using lubrication during intercourse or toy play.

1) It makes for a much more comfortable experience. Most women that have pain during or after intercourse is due to lack of proper lubrication.
2) When you aren't properly lubricated, not only can it be painful, it can also cause damage
to your vaginal tissues. When you tear the vaginal walls, it allows bacteria to harbor and grow. Need I say more?
3) Many women take medications that can interfere with natural lubrication. Some of those
medications include anti depressants, antihistamines, and birth control.
4) Even if you have no issues with self lubricating, when you reach climax your body's natural
response it to shut down. So if you are lucky enough to have a partner that outlasts you, the last few minutes could leave you chaffed.
5) Women require lots of foreplay to become lubricated. A large percentage of the women I encounter tell me that foreplay is almost non existent in their sex lives, so chances are they aren't becoming lubricated either.
6) Stress, anxiety, depression, lack of sleep, too much caffeine, not enough exercise & tobacco use are just a few of the many culprits that interfere with a woman's ability to self lubricate. I can't think of one woman I know that doesn't suffer from at least one of those conditions. If you are free from all of those I wanna know what you're taking!! ;)




Every Day Lubes

I like to compare your every day lubricant to your favorite pair of flats. You can wear them everyday, they aren't flashy but they cover your feet. Waterbased lubes like Just Like Me are good for everyday sex. This lubricant has no color or flavor and is designed to be absorbed into your skin. It also has rewetting properties which means when you apply it into the vaginal walls it will absorb and when it's playtime the moisture resurfaces. The best part is that because it feels like your natural secretions he'll have no idea he didn't do it on his own! ;)Unlike many lubes on the market you won't have to keep reapplying more, it doesn't get sticky, and it's perfectly ph balanced, so you won't get an infection.

Playful Lubes

In addition to your comfy everyday shoes, you probably also have a few pairs of heels that you wear on special occasions. You don't vacuum your house in them, but they are fun to have to spice things up a bit. The same goes for fun lubricants. You can get them in a variety of textures & flavors and they each have different functions. If you hate getting carpal tunnel everytime your man wants a handjob then Lickity Stiff will be your new best friend. In addition to providing lubrication, it also includes an arousal property that will help him reach the finale sooner rather than later. Lickity Stiff's creamy texture also makes it ideal for use with male stimulators.
Sensations is another playful lube that warms when you rub it and gets hot when you blow on it. Pick your favorite flavor and he will erupt before you even have to put your mouth on it. ;)

Silicone Lubricants

Pure Pleasure is a silicone based lubricant. It will NOT absorb into your skin, so it is ideal for someone with extreme dryness. It is also great for any water activities or backdoor play. Before you decide to take that adventure, it is absolutely essential that you use a silicone lube. In case you haven't noticed, that is NOT a self lubricating area, which means absolutely NO natural moisture is present. Pure Pleasure will ensure that anything that goes in also comes back out (comfortably). One important thing to know about Pure Pleasure is that it is not compatible with silicone toys. Silicone + Silicone = Toy Meltdown
The good news is that Pure Romance understands the importance of having a waterproof lube to use with your waterproof toys. We now have a silicone based lube that is also compatible with ALL toys. It is called Pure Silk.. And feels just like it's name.

So pick your occasion, favorite lubes, & have fun!!



Do you a have a question I didn't answer?
Email me BrookeRash@pureromance.com and I can help you choose the lubricants that are right for you!
Shop Online 24/7 www.partiesbybrooke.com or Add Me on Facebook for Exclusive Specials & Discounts!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I was just re-reading the Between the Sheets book tonight and read about the woman who was literally torn because she wasn't "in the mood" and wasn't lubricated enough and then about her awful ordeal at the ER and getting stitches in and out. After reading all about that, I'm definitely going to do my best to educate women even more on proper lubrication before penetration! This is all great info!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you had to say about the lubes. I am new to pure romance is there any pointers you can give me all help is welcome you can email me catrinarodriguez@pureromance.com

    thanks in advance
    Catrina

    ReplyDelete