Monday, October 4, 2010

So... what do you do for a living?!?!



 After 3 years of being a Pure Romance consultant I still have a hard time explaining to other people what I do. Sure I have my whole "30second commercial" ready to go, but the words still seem to trip over each other as they roll off my tongue. I never quite know how someone will react to it. I usually get DEAD SILENCE or "really?! no way!! I want to have a party!!!".

I have finally realized that the people that have a negative connotation about my career have most likely never experienced a truly fulfilling sexual relationship. Unfortunately many women have been brought up with negative views on sex. They usually view it as a chore.... You know do the dishes, fold the laundry, have sex with your spouse, scrub the toilets,etc. Last time I checked chores aren't a whole lot of fun.
My job is to help empower women with the tools they need to have truly satisfying relationships both in & outside of the bedroom. I think we can all agree that when things are going well in the bedroom, life is usually good everywhere else!

So it finally came to me, I am an "Intimacy Expert". Sound sophisticated enough you think?

I can help you go from this......

to this...
 WHICH would you prefer?!

No comments:

Post a Comment